Market to Affluent Prospects on Social Media With These Steps
The prevalence of information about setting your business up on any social media platform is staggering. Here are some tips you’ll want to follow, regardless of which platform(s) you choose.
1. Be Thorough: Those on the higher end of the socioeconomic spectrum search for businesses on social media. Offer them a convenient method to obtain all the information they’re seeking without having to do further research. This includes hours, contact information, website, location-specific information, etc.
2. Consistency is Key: Wealthier individuals are detail-oriented. Make sure the information mentioned in the first tip is consistent across every platform your business joins. If the information you provide is inaccurate, you have the potential of losing trust and customers.
3. Quality Content: It is beneficial to produce crisp, quality photos and videos, especially if you brand your company as high-end. Post captivating, well-produced content that is consistent with your brand’s message and what your target audience wants to see.
4. Reply to Customers Online: Though this step is obvious no matter what your target market is, it is surprising how many business owners don’t reply to reviews or comments on social media. Pay attention to who is sharing your posts and interact with them beyond just clicking the ‘like’ button. Affluent customers do not like to be ignored and by not replying, you’re missing out on the opportunity to build a relationship.
5. Plan, Plan, Plan: Try to avoid posting sporadically and create a daily schedule for your content. Think of a plan that will help your brand tell its story with objectives for each post. Once you do that, it will be much easier and less time consuming to produce great content.