5 Instagram Tips for Marketing Your Real Estate Business
According to a recent survey of real estate agents, referrals and social media were the most effective marketing channels. There are a significant number of realtors that have found success by advertising on Instagram. Here are several tips to give your Instagram postings an edge.
1. Give Your Posts Personality: It is essential to determine the voice and feel you’re trying to convey with your online presence. Do you want your real estate brand to come off as offbeat or do you want it to have an ultra-luxe and modern feel? Be consistent in your tone of voice when it comes to captioning your posts. Perhaps utilize your own unique hashtag.
2. Consistent Photo Editing: Use apps such as PicStitch (free) and Adobe Spark to create a unique feel and look for your real estate brand and to take your Instagram account from amateur to pro by giving your photos a distinct and professional look.
3. Utilize Geotagging: Sites such as Zillow geotag each property’s location to help searching customers. By geotagging your posts, you allow a wider audience to discover them and eventually your brand.
4. Promote Your Community: What makes the building or location you’re trying to promote great? Why should buyers want to move to that particular location? When creating Instagram content, it is important to remember that where people work, live and play is all intertwined. Plan your marketing to demonstrate these accordingly.
5. Use Stories: Plan out the different parts of your brand that would be most beneficial to convey via the Instagram Stories feature. It can be used as an interactive way to showcase your daily life, staff stories and community events. Be creative!