Advice, Las Vegas0
Top 5 Vegas Attractions
1. The Strip: This notorious Sin City thoroughfare acts as the epicenter of every Vegas vacation. This is the location of Vegas’s most famous landmarks. If you have stamina, feel free to explore on foot. Don’t worry, there are plenty means of transportation to take you from Mandalay Bay on the south end to the Stratosphere casino on the north end.
2. Cirque du Soleil: Vegas is known for doing it big in every way- especially in entertainment. Cirque du Soleil (translated to: Circus of the Sun) is known for its amazing acrobatic feats and stunning artistic execution. Suitable for all ages, be sure to check out the “LOVE” show (Beatles tribute at The Mirage) and “O” (water-themed show at The Bellagio).
3. Caesar’s Palace: A staple of the Strip since the 60s, while gambling, you’ll find yourself transported back in time to ancient Rome. You can also go shopping at the massive Forum Shops where there are about 160 speciality stores, along with the newly revamped Fall of Atlantis animatronic show and a 50,000 gallon aquarium.
4. Bellagio: This staple offers numerous ways to lay your cash on the line. If this isn’t your cup of tea, there’s definitely more to the Bellagio than just gambling. It is famous for its upscale atmosphere and plethora of amenities. Anyone who has seen a movie set in Vegas will recognize its famous fountains that give passerby’s a complimentary light and water show every 15 to 30 minutes.
5. High Roller Observation Wheel: This a must-do if you want to experience a unique, bird’s eye view of the strip. It is 550 feet tall and 520 feet in length, making it the tallest in the world. This massive Ferris wheel features 28 handcrafted pods. They are made out of Italian glass and can hold 40 people each. A trip takes about 30 minutes, and visitors state that its an excellent place for a photo-op of the nearby casinos and attractions.